WEISSPORT – Rep. Doyle Heffley (R-Carbon) cordially invites residents of the 122nd Legislative District to join him on Tuesday, July 2, for an open house at his new district office in Weissport, located at 204B Bridge St. This special event will be held from 4-6 p.m.
Earlier this year, Heffley moved the office to a location that was more affordable and accessible for constituents.
“This open house is an opportunity for residents to get better acquainted with me and my staff and learn about the wide range of services we offer,” said Heffley. “We’re looking forward to celebrating our new location with the people we serve.”
Services offered at Heffley’s district offices include:
• Applications for Property Tax/Rent Rebate program.
• Unclaimed property recovery.
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for persons with disabilities).
• PACE and PACENET applications for senior citizens.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
• Information about legislation and new laws.
Light refreshments will be served.
Representative Doyle Heffley
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Andy Briggs